Follow the Beep journey as we cycle around the world, first stop JAPAN! Beep Mount Fuji Bike Bell celebrates Japan's highest mountain peak and well known Japanese symbol - The Rising Sun.
Hand-painted in our Newcastle studio this friendly Beep Mount Fuji Bike Bell features a Mt Fuji design on a red bell base. A bold bell to keep you company as you imagine riding around the bustling streets of Tokyo.
The Beep Mount Fuji Bike Bell is a fun and friendly way to say Konnichiwa to greet those you meet along the way!
The Beep Mt Fuji Bicycle Bell is the perfect way to personalise your ride and makes a unique gift for anyone active, stylish and fun!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with easy to push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
Long chrome-plated screws to accomodate all round handlebar diameters.
Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in our Newcastle studio
Super simple installation
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo, this ensures each Beep hand-painted bell is truly unique!
Installation + Care
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!