Beep Banksia Bike Bell is the perfect Australian Bike Bell which is beautifully hand-painted in our Newcastle Studio. This cool bike bell features a colourful Banksia design on a pink bell with a peppermint bottom.
The Beep Banksia Bike Bell makes a unique lightweight Australian gift perfect for sending to friends and family overseas. Or maybe you want to enjoy an Aussie Bike Bell on your own beloved bicycle!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with an easy-to-push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles.
Long chrome-plated screws to accommodate all round handlebar diameters.
Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in our Newcastle studio
Super simple installation
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo, this ensures each Beep hand-painted bell is truly unique!
INSTALLATION + CARE
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove the screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close the bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!