Hopping right onto your handlebars, our iconic Aussie Kangaroo is hand-painted in Australia and features a cute Kangaroo face on a black bell base.
The friendly sound of this Beep bike bell means everyone will know you’re coming through!
Beep Australiana bells make fun and functional gifts to take overseas or to celebrate the Aussie flora and fauna on your own beloved bike!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with an easy-to-push lever to make that classic, friendly sound.
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
Long chrome-plated screws to accommodate most round handlebars.
Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in our Newcastle studio
Super simple installation
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Each Beep Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo, to ensure each bell is truly unique!
INSTALLATION + CARE
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove the screws from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close the bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!