Hand-painted in our Newcastle studio the Beep Koala Bicycle Bell features a cute eucalyptus loving grey koala on a pink bell base.
So cute and cuddly, kids can't wait to get this bell on their bike to ring it LOUD! The friendly sound of this Beep bike bell means your friends will know you’re coming!
Beep Bells make fun and functional gifts to take overseas or celebrate the Aussie flora and fauna on your own beloved bike!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with easy to push lever to make that classic, friendly sound. Ring it LOUD!
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
Long chrome-plated screws to accommodate all round handlebar diameters.
Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in our Newcastle studio
Super simple installation
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo, this ensures each Beep hand-painted bell is truly unique!
INSTALLATION + CARE
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove screw from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close the bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!