Hand-painted in our Australian studio the Beep Koala Bicycle Bell features a cute grey koala on a dark blue bell base.
So cute and cuddly, kids can't wait to get this bell on their bikes. The friendly sound of this Beep bike bell means everyone will know you’re coming through!
Beep bells make fun and functional gifts to take overseas or celebrate the Aussie flora and fauna on your own beloved bike!
Tried & True. Stylish & Fun
A premium steel bell with an easy-to-push lever to make that classic, friendly sound.
58mm diameter bell, the optimal size for bicycles and scooters.
Long chrome-plated screws to accommodate most round handlebars.
Hand-painted by professional artists with non-toxic paints in Australia
Super simple installation
Each Beep Bicycle Bell is assembled, tested and sent to you with love and care.
- Each Beep Bicycle Bell is hand-painted and may vary slightly from the bell in the photo to ensure each Beep hand-painted bell is truly unique!
INSTALLATION + CARE
Install me on your bicycle:
- Remove the screws from my bottom bracket.
- Position me where you want me on your handlebar.
- Close the bottom bracket and tighten up my screws.
Care For Me:
- Keep me out of intense sun and rain when not in use
- Please tighten my screws every 3-4 months as part of your regular bike maintenance
That’s it - too easy!